Want to learn more about our brand and how our values are a perfect match for your company? Want to use Terms.Tech logos, image schemes, and messaging to boost sales and payment terms adoption with your customers? You’ll find it all here, within our Meet Our Brand resources.
- Our mission is to provide simple, comprehensive and integrated B2B payment solutions that you can implement in just a few weeks.
- Given that “Terms.Tech” is a trademarked name, we have specific guidelines for its usage.
- To provide a brief description of Terms.Tech, we’ve included a standard boilerplate copy below.
Get Paid Faster. Smarter
Setting new terms for B2B payments
Revolutionising B2B Payment Terms
Since the Terms.Tech brand name is trademarked, it’s imperative to handle it with the same level of care as our logo. To assist you in this, we’ve established a set of guidelines:
- We call it “Terms Tech” (not “Terms dot Tech”; not “Terms”; not “TT”)
- When writing, we capitalise the “T”s in Terms.Tech
- We only use lower-case “t”s in the full logo
Our boilerplate provides a standardised, reusable text for documents and contracts to ensure consistency and efficiency.
Terms.Tech is a European delayed payment terms solution helping business customers improve cash flow and grow sales.
Terms.Tech is a European delayed payment terms solution helping business customers improve cash flow and grow sales. It delivers Buy Now, Pay Later services for any business need, from one-click checkout to custom solutions for complex B2B platforms. Additionally, Terms.Tech is a wide-ranging payment suite including other payment solutions, such as bank transfers and card payments.
Terms.Tech funds smaller recurring transactions and larger purchases up to €200k. By efficiently providing instant payment terms decisions, debt collection, and white labelling, Terms.Tech meets today’s business demands.
Backed by Credendo, based in Belgium, and covering the EEA and Switzerland, Terms.Tech is the go-to choice for European businesses looking for an easy-to-integrate and customer-friendly payment terms solution.